Statement of Faith
- We believe in God, Creator and Sustainer of the heavens and the earth, the sovereign Lord over all and the fountain of all good, eternally existing as One, yet in three persons of the same essence: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, eternal God, who was conceived of a virgin by the Holy Spirit, who lived a sinless life in human flesh, and who died, rose from the dead, ascended into heaven, and lives forevermore, exalted over all.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, eternal God, by whom we are convicted of our sin, born into the kingdom of God, indwelt at the moment of conversion, given the ability to know and obey God, and granted assurance of our salvation.
- We believe all mankind is conceived in sin, and is utterly unable to save himself from God’s wrath, which he deserves for his sin.
- We believe Christ’s death on the cross, a demonstration of the love of the Father and the obedience of the Son, was a complete and sufficient sacrifice for sin.
- We believe salvation is in Christ alone, and all who repent of their sins and by faith receive Christ as Savior and Lord are forgiven of their sins and declared righteous by our God of grace.
- We believe the Scriptures, consisting of the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments, in the original manuscripts, to be the very words of God, given by revelation to His prophets and apostles for the disclosure of Himself to mankind, which are to be joyfully received and obeyed.
- We believe in the church universal and invisible, identified visibly by its proclamation and defense of God’s Word, the administering of the ordinances of baptism and the Lord’s Supper, worship of the living God, and the promoting of spiritual growth and fellowship among the saints.
- We believe Christ is coming again to judge the living and the dead, and all mankind will be separated into believers who will enjoy eternal life in heaven, and unbelievers who will suffer eternal conscious punishment in hell.